HOST A SCREENING
BRING THE INSPIRING STORY TO YOUR COMMUNITY
We've created THE PACT Screening Kit to give schools, nonprofits, businesses and community organizations an easy-to-use resource for hosting their own screening of the film. Bring your community together to watch the incredible true story of The Three Doctors and lead a meaningful discussion about topics including using education to fulfill your dreams, the enduring power of friendship and the importance of positive role models.
THE PACT Screening Kit is an easy-to-use resource that includes everything you'll need for hosting your community screening:
- DVD, Blu-Ray or digital download of the film (84 min)
- Discussion Questions
- License to exhibit the film at your facility
Anyone! Simply follow these steps:
1) Choose a date, time and location for your screening
2) Advertise your event using the included poster/flyers
3) Screen the film, foster discussion and get to know your community better
HOW LICENSING WORKS
We offer a tiered licensing and pricing system to make the film accessible to all types of groups, institutions and organizations. The Screening Kit includes a public performance license at one facility.
For pricing details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org