HOST A SCREENING
BRING THE INSPIRING STORY TO YOUR COMMUNITY
We've created THE PACT Screening Kit to give schools, nonprofits, businesses and community organizations an easy-to-use resource for hosting their own screening of the film. Bring your community together to watch the incredible true story of The Three Doctors and lead a meaningful discussion about topics including using education to fulfill your dreams, the enduring power of friendship and the importance of positive role models.
ABOUT THE SCREENING KIT
THE PACT Screening Kit is an easy-to-use resource that includes everything you'll need for hosting your community screening:
- DVD, Blu-Ray or digital download of the film (84 min)
- Discussion Questions
- License to exhibit the film at your facility
Anyone! Simply follow these steps:
1) Choose a date, time and location for your screening
2) Advertise your event using the included poster/flyers
3) Screen the film, foster discussion and get to know your community better
WHO CAN HOST A SCREENING
HOW LICENSING WORKS
We offer a tiered licensing and pricing system to make the film accessible to all types of groups, institutions and organizations. The Screening Kit includes a public performance license at one facility.
For pricing details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org